A leading Pharma Company
5 - 14 Yrs
Daman and Diu/Daman,Maharashtra/Mumbai
Posted 18 day(s) ago
detailed job discription -
Repair & Maintenance (SAP PM) --Preventive, predictive & Breakdown maintenance of;
• API Plants Process equipment’s such as (SS, MS, MSGL)-Reactors, Centrifuges (SS, Halar coated), Condensers (SS MS, Graphite), ANFD, ANF, double cone rotary Dryers (DCVD), Powder processing area equipment’s as Silo, Roll compactor, Blender, Multimill, Microniser Sifters, weighing filling & sealing m/c etc.
• Process pumps centrifugal, AOD, Reciprocating pumps, Vacuum pump -Water Ring, Oil ring, Ejector, reciprocating (ITALVAC). Hot water system, Heating & cooling system).
• Solvent recovery plants equipment’s Column, Evaporator, Condenser, Receivers, Tank farm Class A class B&C, CCOE, NON CCOE tank farm, Drum storage area etc.
• Pollution control equipment’s – Process Scrubbers, Carbon adsorption system (CAS), MDC recovery system, Cryo condensers system etc.
• ETP area Equipment’s, surface aerators, diffused aeration system, Decanter, Paddle dryer, Polyhouse & Centrifugal & dosing pumps, MEE, ATFD, etc.
• Sound Knowledge of Utility Equipment’s Operation & maintenance – steam Boilers (solid fuel & Oil fired) , Nitrogen Plant, Chilled Water, Chilled Brine, Water Pre-treatment Plant, air Compressor for instrument air & Process air, Process water Plants etc.
• Sound Knowledge of HVAC system s Operation & maintenance – AHU’s DX system, classified area & Non- classified area.
• Sound knowledge of Validation activities & GMP requirements related with HVAC, Compressed air, Nitrogen system & Process water Plants.
• Budgeting and cost control:
a. Budgeting: Capital & Revenue costs for Instrumentation and other associated jobs.
b. Cost control: Capital and revenue.
c. Monitoring the RM, Capital costs & controlling the costs within internal target/budget.
d. Preparation of Monthly reports for RM costs & CAPEX and updating and monitoring the status.
e. Exploring the means and ways for cost reduction & implementation.
• Energy conservation:
a. Exploring possibilities of energy conservation and implementation.
b. Contribution towards improvement in energy management.
• Operational excellence: Improvement in operational efficiencies. Various activities involved are as following.
a. Repairs & Maintenance of day to day routine maintenance i.e. preventive and breakdown maintenance jobs.
b. Resource planning & execution of Routine/ Preventive/Breakdown Maintenance along with relevant documentation across the site.
c. Distribution of jobs related to mechanical.
d. Preparation of project sheet for capital Expenditure jobs.
e. Certification of contractor bills.
f. Preparing monthly report with Expenditure.
g. Updating P& ID drawings through External agency.
h. To enhance the availability of manufacturing plant by ensuring minimal breakdown in the plant.
• Compliance and CGMP activities:
a. To prepare & implement department SOP’s.
b. To create DI awareness / DI importance / consequences in case of DI breaches.
c. Participation in HA / GCA inspections.
• Inter departmental activities:
a. Implementation of HSE policy.
b. Co-ordination with safety department to comply safety observations.
c. Co-ordination with Plant Manager & Executive for troubleshooting.
d. Co-ordination with all other section of Engg. Department for smooth functioning.
e. Implementation of Health, Safety & Environment system in department.as per CHSE guidelines.
f. Report all deviations which may have impact on safety, identity, strength, purity & quality of drug substance/ product.
g. Execution & support in qualification of equipment.
h. Compliance to cGMP regulations, quality guidelines, global & local SOPs
Pharmaceuticals / Healthcare
API / Bulk
Asst Manager / Dy. Manager Level
API / Bulk
Desired Candidate Profile
The candidate should have 5-14 years of relevant experience.Experience into pharma API plant is preferable.The candidate should have hand on experience into
A leading Pharma Company
A leading pharma company.