Sandhar Technologies Limited
2 - 5 Yrs
Posted 5 day(s) ago
) Conducting necessary checks on Water Treatment Plants (ETP & STP) on
rotating basis in Sandhar units.
2) Centrally Mapping of Hazardous Waste generation in Sandhar units.
3) Zero accident at work place.
4) Preparing daily MIS of ETP & STP for monitoring their efficiency.
5) Responsible for maintaining Environment Compliances.
6) Performance monitoring of ETP & STP operators and enable continuous
7) Planning and scheduling of Plant visit for Environment
8) Root cause analysis for Non-Compliances of ETP & STP &
implementation of their Countermeasures.
9) Maintaining records of working and non-working equipment in ETP & STP in
10) Responsible for water balancing diagram preparation & validation
of the same as per the unit specific requirements.
11) Responsible for water saving activities in the plant resulting in reduction of
12) Comply with applicable rules & regulations of State Pollution Control
Board/Central pollution Control Board/National Green Tribunal (NGT).
13) Execution of improvement projects in relation to Environment & Green
Maintenance / Utility
Manager / Sr. Manager Level
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer on JD
Sandhar Technologies Limited
A quality conscious, ethical company following a consistent growth pattern for more than 3 decades.
Set apart by our unique motto "Growth, Motivation, Better Life" we are committed to empower our people to live better, increase efficiency and promote innovation fuelled products & solutions.
Since our incorporation in 1987 as a Sheet Metal product supplier to Hero Honda, we have steadily diversified into Automotive Mirrors, Handles, Zinc & aluminium PDC, Plastic Injection moulding, Dies & Moulds, Wheel Rims, Handle Bars, Clutches, Operator Cabins and Automotive Electronics.
From our humble beginnings in Gurgaon, India, we have grown to 39 manufacturing plants in India and across the globe with an employee base exceeding 9,000 people.
The spirit of everything we do as an automotive company is defined by our ability to collaborate seamlessly across borders, different cultural backgrounds and diverse capabilities. We believe the challenges facing our industry today needs special collaborations that improve our ability to meet and exceed customer expectations.
At the heart of everything is our long tradition of commitment to quality. We are proud that our commitment to high standards is certified. ISO/TS 16949 I ISO 14001 I OHSAS 18001 I ISO 9001
We are dedicated to creating a climate where the individual, perspectives and diversity are valued. We demonstrate this commitment every day with our comprehensive environment and social responsibility endeavours, talent management and recognition programs and renewable energy solutions. The goal is enhancing the company and the quality of life of our stakeholders to consistently meet the demanding and unique needs of our customers.
124 451 8900